My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pure Happiness


It has been a busy few weeks for me and I am loving it. This week started with a shoot with one of my best friends since childhood. Kiersten and have been through so much of life together and now it is so amazing to see how her life has grown. I met Kierstens husband early in thier realationship and I knew from the start he was a great guy and a perfect match for her. I got to be a part of one of the most important days of thier life and know I get to share in the life of thier beautiful baby boy Wyatt. He is so sweet and smiley with the most gentle disposition. I am so excited to see him grow and be a part of all of thier lives, they are so special to me and am honored to have taken photos for them. Enjoy these beautiful people who grace my life........













2 comments:

  1. Oh my 'phew! I love him! Great job Steph! You totally capture their personalities as well as their gorgeous smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kier you are gorgeous! And what a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete