My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lots of Love and Fun!

Today was a perfect day to take photos of a perfectly loveable family!! This is the second time shooting the Krubel Family and it is so fun! Storm thier youngest is coming up on her second birthday and they decided to have me take photos again this year!! I love to be around so much love and happiness! They are not only clients but they have become good friends of mine and I enjoy photographing them because as you can see they are all GORGEOUS!! Look at all of those eyes I mean come on give me some of the eyelash love people;) Thank you so much April and James you all mean a lot to me.........

Enjoy!













Family (noun:) - A basic social unit consisting of parents and children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment